September 28, 2017 Press Release

FIRSTBORN TOPS CRAIN’S NEW YORK BEST PLACES TO WORK LIST FOR 2017

Sure, third time was a charm -- but fourth time is even better!

Firstborn has once again been named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York list, recognized for our diversity, employee perks and education programs, and overall workplace practices and policies. Fortunate to have received the same honor in 2011, 2014 and again last year, we continue to prove that even with growth and evolution, a company can maintain its unique culture and keep their people happy.

The esteemed awards program, which honors standouts from all 5 boroughs, also celebrates those companies benefiting the city’s workforce, economy and businesses – and it’s always nice to be in the company of likeminded people supporting one of the best cities in the world.

“We’ve said this from day one, and it will always hold true – we are absolutely nothing without our people,” says Dan LaCivita, CEO of Firstborn. “Being repeatedly recognized for the positive environment we strive to constantly achieve in order to keep our people not just happy, but inspired, driven, and taken care of, means more to me than any other honor in this industry.”

Firstborn was one of 100 companies chosen out of the thousands that enter the Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards each year. 25% of the judging process hangs on the workplace policies, practices and philosophies, while the other 75% measures the employee experience. A list of all winners can be viewed here

Interested in joining Firstborn? Visit our careers page, we’re hiring.